Tourist Visa Requirement
1) Applications pdf must be submitted in person. However, for those who reside more than 200 miles (300 kms) from the Consulate, the applications may be submitted by recorded delivery enclosing a registered self-addressed special delivery envelope for the safe return of the passport and the documents.
2) One completed application form signed by the applicant (or the legal guardian in the case of minors) with 2 passport sized photographs attached. To download Visa Application Form, Please Click Here
3) A full national passport valid for at least three months longer than the validity of the visa being applied for. Visitors wishing to obtain a visa are advised to be in possession of a passport valid at least for 6 months beyond the period of intended stay.
4) The visa for the return country must be valid for at least three months beyond the period of intended stay.
5) Provisional Books or Itinerary of travel arrangements (Round trip ticket with fixed dates) is a must. 6. 6. Ticket should not be purchased before the visa is issued.
7) Prior Hotel Reservation faxed by the Hotel Manager.
8) If visiting friends or family, a letter of invitation from them with their full address, phone number and occupation in Cyprus (and often, along with a certified Assumption of Responsibility pdf form, duly completed and signed by the host).
9) Solid evidence that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the intended stay in Cyprus, e.g. a bank statement or travelers’ cheques (credit cards can be accepted only in addition to bank statements and only with recent statement confirming credit limit.
Please note that cash is not an acceptable proof).The Consulate may also ask for a copy of a Bank Guarantee Letter from the host, throughout a visitor’s stay in Cyprus, so as to cover the possible cost of repatriation. Bank Guarantee Letters are issued for the amount of: £ 500 for visitors from Bangladesh