Tourist Visa Requirement
Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- Include all your previous passports.
Visa Application Form:
One visa application forms duly filled and signed. Click here for visa form.
Three recent passport size photographs,
- With matt or semi matt finish,
- Photographs should be white background, without border,
- 60-80% face coverage, (Size: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
Covering Letter from applicant including Name, Designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Cambodia, New Delhi. Visa Category must be mentioned in the subject line.
Day by day trip itinerary or tour voucher from an authorized tour operator.
Proof of Occupation:
- Forwarding-Letter: A letter from the office such a NOC/LOI letter on the organization’s letter-head pad stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, duration of visit, sponsorship status etc. Addressing to- The Visa Officer, Embassy of Cambodia, New Delhi.
- Trade license/Certificate of Incorporation/Memorandum (If self-employed/businessman)
- Office ID card copy/ Visiting card (3 copies)
- Original copy of Bank Statement (salary)/ Personal bank statement for last 6 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly with authorized bank seal and signature (e-statement is not acceptable)
- Company Bank Statement for last 6 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly (If self-employed/businessman)
Return air ticket itinerary as per your travel period.
Hotel booking as per your travel period.