Tourist Visa Requirement
- Passports must be valid for 6 months beyond intended date of departure. All the applicants are required to provide a photocopy of first & last page of their passports.
- Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
2) Visa Application Form:
Visa Application Form duly filled and signed in English Capital Letters. Answer each question on the form and continue that question on a separate sheet if necessary. Click Here
Two recent passport size photographs, With matt or semi matt finish,
- Photographs should be white background, without border,
- 60-80% face coverage, (Size: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
Covering Letter from applicant including name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Brazil, New Delhi, India (Recommended).
5) Proof of Occupation:
- Forwarding-Letter: A letter from the office such a NOC/LOI letter on the organization’s letter-head pad stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, duration of visit, sponsorship status etc. Addressing “Visa Officer, Embassy of Brazil, New Delhi, India.”
- Trade license/Certificate of Incorporation/Memorandum (If self-employed/businessman).
- Office ID card copy/Visiting card (3 copies).
6) Invitation Letter:
Original Letter of Invitation from the Inviting Business Organization confirming the purpose and duration of the visit addressing “Visa Consular, Embassy of Brazil, New Delhi, India”. Travel date should be mentioned specifically. Also, invitation letters from company in Brazil must be notarized.
- Original copy of Bank Statement (salary)/ Personal bank statement for last 6 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly with authorized bank seal and signature (e-statement is not acceptable).
- Employer Company’s Bank Statement for last 6 months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly (if the trip is sponsored by the employer).
Ticket Itinerary as per travel date.
9) Hotel Reservation:
Hotel booking as per travel date
10) Trip Itinerary:
Trip Itinerary with day to day travel plan.
11) Police clearance:
Police clearance certificate are mandatory for nationals of BANGLADESH.
12) Utility Bill:
Two (2) copies of recent utility bill of the last month.
An applicant may include additional documents based on his/her profile, travel history and purpose/nature of visit.