Tourist Visa Requirement
Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
2. Bhutan Visa Application Form:
Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
Two recent passport size photographs with matte or semi matte finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
If Business purpose travel
- a)Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
- b)Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
Proof of Occupation:
- a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
- b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
9. Ticket & Hotel Reservation:
Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.