Tourist Visa Requirement
This a basic checklist for visa documents according to the designated embassy/visa office. To escalate the chance of visa grant, you may add other supporting documents based on your nature and purpose of travel/visa type.VISAThing provides Consultancy Service where we take care you have all the necessary documents for a comprehensive visa application approach.
There are three steps to obtaining an e-Visa through this website:
- Make an application by pressing “Apply for e-Visa”and filling in the simple form, including details of your passport. Take note of the Application Reference Number supplied.
- If further applications are required and you want to pay for them all with the same credit or debit card, then press the “Submit another application”
- Pay the required fee using a credit or debit card (through a secure session with a payment gateway).
- Check your application online (using the reference number provided) to see if it has been approved. Processing of applications will take approximately 3-5 working days.
You can print a copy of the approval to carry with you when you travel. (This step is optional).
If your application is not approved, you will need to contact NPRA or the nearest Bahrain embassy.
For Bahrain, VISAThing provides
Bahrain has introduced E-visa. However, ‘ordinary’ Bangladeshi passport holders are not eligible to apply for e-visa by themselves. You must have a sponsor who can apply for a visa on your behalf. Contact one of the following for assistance:
- A Bahrain company which is willing to sponsor/invite you.
- A Bahrain citizen who is willing to sponsor/invite you.
- Your airline.
- Your intended hotel in Bahrain.
- A Bahrain travel agent.