Singapore Visa Requirements:
1) Valid Passport with at least Six Month Validity from the date of arrival in Singapore. Ensure that your Passport has at least two blank pages for the arrival and departure seal to passport.
2) One set of Application Form, duly completed by Applicant (Form 14A).
3) LOI issued by the local contact in Singapore, any Singapore Permanent Resident who is at least 21 years old can act as a local contact. Invitation must fill up in V39A Form. The LOI number (Example: S1234567C) or Singapore Airlines Confirm Ticket.
4) 2 recent PP size Photograph within last 3 months color and white Background with Matt Paper & attach photo in the visa form with glue.
5) Photocopy of the Applicants Passport.
6) Forwarding latter /NOC from Company.
7) Valid work permit photocopy ( Foreign national)
8) Visiting card & if student ID card photocopy
9) Birth Certificate photocopy below age of 16 years.
10)For Medical visa must be Hospital Appointment & letter of Introduction (LOI) from Singapore.
11) If applicant vaccinated need vaccinated certificate photocopy.
12) Signed undertaking & Authorization Letter.
13) Processing time after submit 5-7 working days.
14) Required to take a pre-departure test (PDT) within 2 days before departure for Singapore.
15) Visa Fees +Service charge- BDT 3150 /=
16) After Visa Travel insurance equivalent SGD 30000 if applicant fully vaccinated no need insurance.
17) SG arrival card issue.
18) All fully vaccinated travelers and non-fully vaccinated children aged 12 and below are permitted to enter Singapore.
19) If any information please visit https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/health/vtsg & https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview